- Act as the application and process SME for the supply chain planning functions.
- Analyze business and other data processing problems to implement and improve supply chain processes of applications to provide Lumentum with comprehensive business and industry solutions.
- Specifically, analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve cross-functional systems and process projects related to operations, particularly in the areas of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Optimization, and Supply Planning.
- Analyze system/process changes and enhancement requests, and work with supply chain to prioritize requests.
- Develop Solution Design and Functional Requirements documentation
- Perform functional design, architecture, regression, and user acceptance testing for business system applications enhancements.
- Develop and deliver Super User and End User training, for a global user base
- Work with cross-functional teams, and other IT and business stake holders, to ensure successful planning and execution of systems projects.
- Production support of Oracle R12 Supply Chain modules and 3rd party interfaces with Oracle SCM modules.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electical Engineering or Computer Science plus experience in IT analysis, design and implementation.
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12- Inventory, BOM, Routing, WIP, Costing, Order Management and Shipping
- Strong knowledge of all components of R12 VCP and its interaction with Demantra.
- Working experience with Demantra demand management
- Strong working knowledge of application architectures, system development life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge on PLM Systems
- Good command in English