- Manage overall IT functions including Business Application, Infrastructure, Network and System.
- Develop and implement IT strategies, policies, procedures and best practice guides.
- Ensure the smooth operation, security and cost effectiveness of IT services including mobile devices, computer, software platforms, ERP system (SAP) and other business applications, with associated servers and networking facilities.
- Ensure the effective execution of all IT improvement projects and upgrade.
- Ensure the quality of service provided and day-to-day IT support services.
- Manage Cyber security risk including Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Establish IT security awareness in all levels of users.
- Ensure the effective of IT asset management.
- Implement and utilize of system/software to enable improvement in execution of relevant business process.
- Encourage continuous improvement/ automation of business process with effective IT solutions to meet new need/opportunities.
- Identify opportunity and recommend for Digital Technology/ Transformation with fit for purpose.
- Coordinate and manage service provider and contracts.
- Manage annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness for all related IT.
- Provide leadership and direction to IT team, coaching, define career development and skill advancement.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- 8-10 years IT experience with multinational companies in manufacturing fields.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Good analytical skills and business senses.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901