- IT strategies planning in Asia in align with HQ strategies.
- IT operations management in Asia (Investiment/expense, Asset, IT vender, Audit, etc).
- IT shared services (infra&security) planning in Asia to enhance compliance, security, collaboration, etc.
- Support shared business application project planning and development (Accounting, etc) in Asia.
- Work with other functions (legal, HR and Finance) to connect with AK group companies in Asia.
- Response to latest regulations in each Asian counrties(privacy protection, etc).
- Work with other regional IT and HQ IT seamlessly to perform global project and shared service.
- Deployment of HQ IT activities to AK group companies in Asia (e-learning, monthly news, etc).
- Management of local IT members.
- University degree or above.
- High capability to adapt to cross-cultural environment.
- IT strategy planning and IT management experience.
- IT infrastructure and security project experience in a multi-national company environment.
- Preferred business application project experience with business users.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills of English languages (Proficient Business Level).
- Effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to travel overseas.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901