Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in policy and operational planning and ensure the consistency of the plans to the organizational strategies.
- Oversee and evaluate the team operations and system developments in response to the business needs.
- Provide constructive suggestions to the subordinates on the operational direction according to the appropriateness and business needs as well as develop their competencies to meet with operational requirements and nurture the continuous improvement of the systems.
- Monitor and manage budgets of the department to ensure spending efficiency under the approved allocations.
- Ensure that systems and infrastructure platforms are appropriately designed, configured, deployed and maintained.
- Direct day-to-day operational activities and processes and ensure that they are being applied effectively at each stage of the operations processes to meet business requirements.
- Oversee the operations to meet with the required standards and regulations in the workplace such as; IATF 16949, ISO14001, ISO18000 and etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience managing ERP or SAP system in design, installation and development stages.
- Experience managing IT infrastructure (both hardware and software including network & IT related services)
- Good knowledge in ERP (ABAP, PL/SQL) system development and overall IT operations including network security.
- Highly initiative with strong analytical skills.
- Experience SAP data warehousing and holding SAP certificate would be HIGHLY considered.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901