To oversee the strategic planning, development and implementation of all system related projects (from a business perspective) and provide analysis and consultancy services to all and any areas of the business.
- Maintain IT Service Management process to be compliance with IT Infrastructure Security, Information Protection, company's policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Work as the Regional ASIA Wan/Security/VOIP/Infra team to Develop and implement standard, processes, and systems to manage change in infrastructure in Regional ASIA.
- Act as Direct Asia Focal point to support for IT matter/escalation.
- Monitoring, Maintaining Infrastructure System.
- Monitoring, KPI's and recommendations for improve overall performance. Work closely with Divisional Manager to improve business performance.
- IT operation at CCDS (depot) = provides support all IT system related.
- Deployment Project (DPO).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Working experience minimum 5 years in IT management.
- Bachelor degree in Information & Technology.
- Have a background knowledge in Shipping or Logistics field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Team Management.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal communication.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901