- Lead the local IT team, develop short term and long-term IT strategy, utilize people skill and project management skills to analyze business problems, design operational process, implement solutions, and empower the organization to meet short- and long-term business goals.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, IT project management experience, as well as retail IT system expertise.
- Work as a business partner with client department leaders and users to analyze business processes and arrive at mutual, cost-effective solutions, then drive to deliver the agreed solution.
- Lead and execute IT projects with regional and global IT team, full commitment making operationally established condition.
- Manage local IT partners to deliver IT services on schedule, in the budget, 100% compliance with SLA. Maintain a stable IT environment for the entire business.
- Monitor and control IT budget, expenses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent major
- Minimum 5 years of IT Project Management experience, 3 years in Managerial position.
- Experience in the retail business as IT area (minimum 3 years), and fully understand of POS application system and E-Commerce System.
- Able to solve complex problems with process improvement and system enhancement to achieve business goals.
- Strong leadership in people management
- Business level communication in English.
- Regional travel is required
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901