- Identifies and initiates improvement opportunities, works closely with each IT process owners on issues, best practices, lessons learned, process improvement and changes noted.
- Reviews and recommends changes to the acts as the keeper of the process, with the responsibility for maintaining the process asset and keeping it up-to-date.
- Provides guidance to company when changes are made and relay the expected benefits of proper implementation of such.
- Conducts organizational process trainings to promote process awareness and facilitate regular discussions on process improvements
- Closely coordinates with other team members
- Facilitates effective team interaction adhering to the values of the company and meeting its objectives.
- Ability to flexibly adjust to help other team members to ensure continuity of providing service.
- Expands knowledge on business process, CMMI process, project management and other IT related information
- Stays abreast of current technology, system information, problems, changes and updates relevant to the team
- Minimum 5 years of CMMI practice and implementation experience, ITIL or similar framewokr
- Knowledge of Project Management, Practise, Techniques, and Tools
- Strong interpersonal skill
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66-2-106 8600 | Fax: +66-2-654 0901