- Bachelor or higher in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure.
- Strong experience with containerize technology such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Understanding of IT support and maintenance environments (incident, problem, changes, etc.)
- Experience with cloud technology,Hardware and RPAwill be plus
- Familiarity with DevSecOps process with Git, Jenkins, SonarQube and Robot Framework
- Knowledge on CISCO ACI (VPC, VDC, FEX, Fabric Path, OSPF), Vmware ESXI, NSX-T, VXLAN, Linux Clusters, SAN, vRealize etc.
- Experience with advanced VMware technologies such as View, Horizon, Mirage, SRM, NSX and vRealize.
- Provide business improvement solution and design internal control principle in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operations, business process and compliance with standards, rules, and regulations of company.
- Analyzed and recommended improvements to all new systems and ITIL proceses.
- End to end accountability of the whole ITSM function/ domain Lead the ITSM team from Managed Service Vendor and collaborate with dtac IT for continual service improvement
- Ownership of incident, problem, change, service request/ complaint, SLA management and working with vendor ITSM team
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of MS vendors, including other service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for both internal & external customers
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330