- Control the development schedule of assigned project and share the progressive of schedule to team.
- Monitor project progress to ensure the completion is on time.
- Direct and coordinate with Japanese internal and suppliers, Control master schedule ,follow up progress between internal division and suppliers.
- Project coordination among customers, development team and vendor in Thai, English, and Japanese.
- Build up team work in organization, co-operation and collaboration with internal & external.
- Responsible for Interpreter in the Meeting, and Minute meeting recording, and translate documents as required.(Thai - Japanese - English)
- Report to management about new project status and make decision for project problems as well as summary progress of project KPI and eport to top management.
- Analysis, preventive and countermeasure in new project KPI.
- Any related tasks as assigned.
- Female with age of 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field. (IT background will be highly appreciated).
- 3 - 5 years of working experiences in project coordination between customer and development team, including outsource or project coordinator in IT companies.
- Strong in managing challenges, issues and problems in IT systems projects.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (at least JLPT N2).
- Good communication skills, bulding rapport, self-disciplined and responsible to work.
- Ability to work independently (less supervision) and as a team.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901