IT Project Manager
- Define project scope, goals, deliverable project tasks and resource requirement and develop full-scale project plans.
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks, and actions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Manage project resource allocation
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Perform as a Scrum Master in the sprint process and OKRs methodology in the development team.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Business, Management or similar relevant field
- 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer and 3 years as as Project Management.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures.
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, Attention to details and Proactive problem solver
- Good in both written and speaking in English.
- Open for expat