- Design and Manage IT System Architecture to ensure the quality and security standard.
- Design Strategy and roadmap of end-to-end implementation of IT security.
- Maintain and update Information System Security Policies, Standard and Procedures to align with corporate strategies.
- Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies.
- Ensure that the access control, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response and risk management needs of the organization are properly addressed.
- Control, conduct, review, update and test disaster recovery plan (DRP) and business continuity plan (BCP).
- Develop and conduct enterprise risk management including risk assessment and vulnerability test.
- Establish periodic security monitoring review, user review and high privilege ID review.
- Follow security-related trends, software, hardware, processes, laws, compliances and work with vendors, outside consultants and other third parties to improve information security within the organization.
- Educate IT security awareness and how to use information system safely to improve information security within the organization.
- Establishing and scheduling periodic security monitoring reviews to monitor and detect unauthorized attempts to access the protected company's information systems.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests for both internal networks and the Internet connection.
- Keep up with latest related technology to best adapt with company environment.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901