- Design and Manage IT System Architecture to ensure the quality and security standard.
- Design Strategy and roadmap of end-to-end implementation of IT security.
- Work and Coordinate with vendor or external security specialist on Security implementation or enhancement.
- Ensure the overall well-being of secure IT environment.
- Keep up with latest related technology to best adapt with company environment.
- Install, configure, manage and monitor servers and systems performance, implement of performance tuning and reporting.
- Ensure the system services including equipment and devices for both on-premises and cloud-based system.
- Troubleshoot server problems, Maintaining, Planning server operations
- General active directory services and server administration task such as add/delete user, create shared resources, server configuration, etc.
- Manage and perform DR, ITCP and monitor e-mail system of Microsoft exchange.
- Manage collaboration tools such as Video conference, Skype for business, WebEx and etc.
- Manage patch, service pack on servers updated.
- Document system changes through change management, team process and procedures, configuration management and system diagram.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology or related.
- At least 5 years' experience in IT Security, VMware, MS Exchange and System Administration.
- Possess of strong influential skills towards peers and stakeholders within and outside team.
- Possess of strong sense of urgency and flexible thinking to create business solutions and drive performance of the team.
- Good learning agility.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901