- Plan, implement and manage overall related IT Security for the day-to-day operations of Information Technology to ensure the security standard has been settle for production environment.
- Developing, supporting and optimizing key functional areas, particularly define the proper security standard and validate the configuration for system, network and server. Review, assessment, maintains and updates key data points relevant to Information Protection, Data Privacy and IT audit tasks.
- Developing and maintaining IT security policy.
- Defining security requirements for new or modification to services.
- Monitoring and handling of security incidents.
- Generating IT Service Management reports and manage service levels according to agreed SLAs.
- Managing IT service continuity (BIA for all existing and new services, maintaining testing schedules, and ensuring continuity plans are up-to-date).
- Monitoring compliance to IT Security Policy and regulatory compliance requirements, as well as tracking remediation of non-compliance issues.
- Leads the design, implement, development of various security solutions to support technology and business needs.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of complex security violations at the highest technical level and suggests procedures to halt future incidents. Provide virus monitoring and crisis management.
- Provides assistance to system users relative to information systems security matters.
- Assist in Change management (determining impact of change).
- Evaluates and define security requirements for internal/external application development, various technical systems and provides report of controls (BRD).
- Assess security vulnerabilities such as security patches and fixes.
- Provide IT Security Awareness Training to staffs.
- Support regular Business Continuity Plan (BCP) test.
- User account management (registration/ de-registration process, periodic user account review, maintaining user access matrix).
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT security & Compliance or related technical field.
- At least 5+ years of experience with a concentration in IT security and compliance.
- Experience with security and privacy relate certification and Internal control framework such as COBIT, ITIL, SOX, ISO2700x, PCIDSS, GDPR, etc.
- Security concepts related to DNS, Routing, Authentication, Communication, VPN, Firewall, Proxy Services and DDOS mitigation or Preventive Technologies.
- Familiar with Windows, Linux operating system.
- Familiar with Firewall and intrusion, detection and prevention protocol.
- Secure coding practice, ethic hacking and threat modeling.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching.
- Good command in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901