- Support our IT solutions and projects for our customers in Thailand and South East Asia.
- Support the installation and configuration of complex production systems and able to provide a technical analysis & solutions.
- Integration of new software solutions into existing technical customer environments.
- Handling of change requests.
- Testing and validation.
- Problem analysis and elimination of errors.
- Customer training.
- Supporting customer staff in pilot phases and while ramping up the production.
- Ongoing remote or onsite production support for maintenance phase.
- Follow up on IT incidents.
- Reconfiguration and modification.
- Software updates.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 years' experience technical or engineering role related to PC hardware and software.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or software background.
- Server and workstation administration on Windows and UNIX, including cluster technologies.
- Installation and troubleshooting of hardware platforms.
- Network technology and data communications.
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server installation and administration.
- Web server installation, management and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge in industrial automation, fieldbus technique and PLC programming are desirable.
- Experience with software programming and scripting languages are advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901