- Ensure the integrity and security of information and access to support company reporting and internal control standards.
- Continually enhance the ERP user experience across the company by using tools such as SharePoint, news feeds and hands-on training or knowledge sharing sessions.
- Maintains confidentiality, protecting company, personal, and private information.
- Possess a professional demeanor (appearance, attitude, and behavior).
- Other duties as assigned and required to the meet emerging ERP needs of the business.
- Provide ERP application support for all first line users across the company both in Thailand and Cambodia.
- Work on ERP projects such as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other equivalent education.
- 5+ years ERP support and implementation experience
- Solid working knowledge of system administration , ERP system usage
- Preferred Technology Exposure: Basic system administration is desirable, Crystal Reports and Oracle.
- Good communication skills with ability to present to users and management (including the ability to communicate technical information to "non-technical" users, teammates, and senior management).
- Able to use English for business communication.