- Work in an agile team to develop features Java stack, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud/NetflixOSS.
- CI/CD deployments on a Kubernetes based platform, both AWS and GCP
- Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation.
- Identify emerging technologies to create leading edge banking/financial products
- Partnering with architects and platform engineers to build strategies for executions
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building mission critical applications from scratch, and decomposing monolithic applications into smaller services.
- Experience with Core Java 8,9, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NetflixOSS
- Experience back-end development
- Familiarity with Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies..
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Mesos and Kubernetes.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.
- A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.