En world is partnering with a global IT services company. Our client is an IT hub and delivers IT operations for the Group in SEA and Pacific regions.
· Collaboratively participate in business requirements gathering sessions and document technical specification to resolve defects and maintain and implement high quality program changes.
· Work closely with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results.
· Provide accurate and timely estimates for assigned project and documentation for all completed work assignments.
· Identify and help to automatize repetitive tasks using Jenkins pipelines.
· Manage global project portfolio and manage workload effectively.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Previous working experience as a MIddleware Developer for at least 5 years.
· Hands on experience in Linux environments and Java Middleware.
· Required technical skills: Linux (Red Hat), JBoss, Oracle Flexcube, Zabbix Monitoring, and Jenkins.
· Ability to standby night or weekend shifts.
· A team player with ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
· Excellent English proficiency.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7322 and ask to speak to the Digital & Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300