We are now actively looking for Key Account Manager who has strong experiences in modern trade accress channel. Our client is in FMCG industry. This position has to responsible for team members and will report to Managing Director.
[Responsibilities and Duties]
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to achieve sales and profit budget for Modern Trade.
- Hit/Exceed monthly and annual sales targets with Modern Trade accounts and develop and execute plans and promotions to achieve sales targets.
- Manage and control own PC team through appropriate target settings, coaching and performance monitoring at Modern Trade retail shops to maximize the sales and brand exposure.
- Develop trust relationships with Modern Trade buyers and Distributor key account managers to ensure that the company can achieve goals and solve problems immediately.
- Solve any issues and problems faced by Modern Trade customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Expand the presence of the company's main Stock Keeping Units (SKU) at Modern Trade for proper brand exposure.
- Manage and control the promotion details for Modern Trade according to the sales situation of each account, and prepare and receive necessary approvals on any change of promotions.
- Work together with Marketing Department to set the appropriate promotion and plans for maintaining/improving brand values and equity.
- Liaise with Marketing Department to ensure the successful launch of new products at Modern Trade channels and develop/implement effective sales and promotion plans.
- Collect and analyze sales data and trends, and prepare necessary reports periodically.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for each account and report to Managing Director and internal teams.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's or Higher degree in related field.
- Over 10-15 years of direct experiences as Key Account Manager in FMCG business.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Modern Trade in FMCG products.
- High skill level in Excel (Vlookup and Pivot etc) and Powerpoint
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team.
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7324
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330