Our client is a world's leading pharmaceutical company, major disease areas such as Oncology, Infectious, CV metabolic and Respiratory to improve quality of life and patient outcomes. They are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing and executing access strategies to achieve commercial goals.
- Initiating and executing access strategies for drug listing
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key decision makers as a business partner
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, market access team to develop access strategy plans, with a particular emphasis on key growth drivers and priority products
- Monitor hospital and government policies, NLEM activities, competitor insight and PTC committee
- Analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Previous experience in sales manager and/or key account manager (minimum 5 years' experience)
- Solid knowledge and experience in hospital & government policies, NLEM listing, tender, reimbursement systems and CSMBS
- Strong relationship with key decision makers, policy makers in medical school or government hospital
- Fluent in English and Thai.
Apply for this job
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901