- Application development (projects) and ongoing maintenance of all business systems for the Service and Technical for Thailand group company.
- Work on complex and advanced innovative projects.
- Provide leadership and project management and maintenance in any of Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales, Finance etc. for Thailand group company.
- Supervise technical staff and vendor in managing product development and implementation.
- Continuous improvement in Quality, Cost efficiency and Delivery.
- Age between 27-33 Years Old.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Computer Engineer or IT related field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience supporting Production or purchasing or Sales or Finance system
- Hands on experience successfully implementing complex IT applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate, influence, persuade, present concepts and ideas to clients and management
- Project Management experience including the ability to identify project milestones and associated tasks.
- Through understanding of concept and elements of SCM, ERP
- Technical understanding of SQL, Net and Java with 5 years of experience is preferred
- Fluent Communicate in English (TOEIC score of 600)
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901