- Responsible and to be in charges of court proceeding (Civil, Criminal, Bankruptcy, Labor and Juvenile Court)
- Compiling legal information and documentation needed for legal cases and hearings
- Preparing and drafting court documents
- Researching and analyzing the law on points raised in cases
- Filing documents with courts and other authorities
- Liaising between lawyers and courts and other authorities
- Handling administrative tasks such as filing papers, and maintaining and organizing reference files
- All aspects of legal works i.e. giving legal advice to clients, drafting and reviewing various agreements and various legal documents
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor of law or higher
- Having Lawyer License
- More than 10-year experience in the international law or legal consulting firm
- Self-confident, energetic, mature and having good personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and relationship-building skills
- Able to work independently and complete assignments within the deadline
- Dedicated to providing superior quality client services and commitment to teamwork
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Good command of computer literacy especially in MS Office and the internet
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901