This project will become the largest fully integrated mixed-use project that Thailand has ever had (GFA 2-3 million sq.m. with a skyscraper cluster of 20+ buildings) We aim to set up a team with the size of 20 people to localize the design models from overseas architect. Our client for this role will be mainly involved for the pre-construction phase where design development as a local architect is the priority.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Be the lead and focal person between three parties: Overseas Designer/Architect firm --> Developer/Owner --> Local Architect team (yourself)
- You will be managing 10-15 team members whose expertise is architectural design
- The whole team has one goal: modify or customize the architectural design from client's overseas design firm to be compliant with Thailand's construction regulations.
- We specifically would like to have talents with track record of ever working with some of the world's leading architectural firms such as Gensler, HOK, KPF, KTGY, SOM, Foster + Partners, OMA, Perkins and Will, Zaha Hadid - just to get you a picture.
- Skills or well-round knowledge of document control standards will give you in a great advantage
- English communication is exceptional (Experience daily spoken communication and meetings with overseas team, not just email.)
- Track record of work experience that handled a project of more than 10 Billion THB is expected to meet this huge project's requirement
Interested candidates are free to submit your CV AND a portfolio in "Word" format via JobsDB "Apply Now"
Feel free to reach the "Construction Team" via 061 824 1281