- Lead the project team to establish clear project strategies with the different business requirements, collaborate with team, lead meetings/activities and set target/expectations for team (End to End).
- Lead, manage, and control budget management to ensure that the projects are achieved within capital expense.
- Be the main person to coordinate and integrate the requirements from all departments into design and implementation.
- Drive and manage projects from planning, design, construction to machine commissioning, validation, technical transfer including final process.
- Ensure that compliance through all projects phases and all projects are delivered on time.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Prepare and represent project progress reports as required.
- Manage and implement change when necessary to ensure project delivery.
- Lead risk assessment & mitigation planning for projects, managing issue and decision.
- Interface with regional and/or worldwide cross functional teams to obtain project relevant information.
- Graduated Bachelor degree of engineering, supply management, project management or related
- Experience of working in engineering, production, supply management and new set up for Greenfield.
- Min 6 year working experience in project management in FMCG.
- Skill and experience of project management are preferred.
- Strong communication, coordination, and influence skills.