Location: Amata City Rayong
- Developing or reviewing training roadmap, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Career Management, Core Values Reinforcement and other Organization Development Tasks
- Manage in-house Professional Development.
- Designing, developing, promoting and delivering training and development that supports company's goals and objectives
- Evaluates knowledge / skill / competency gap in the team and assigns task / project that would help them close such gap.
- Have background in technical skill for plant or industrial manpower.
- Prefer who has experience in engineering knowledge and technical knowledge.
- Prefer male, Age not over 45 years.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resource Development and Organization Development, Human Resources Management and other related fields.
- At least 10 years HRD and Learning in plant or production line.
- Ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams
- Strong in managerial & leadership skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English both written & spoken, computer literacy required.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901