Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Review and draft contracts, documents, bids, letters, etc. (English and Thai language)
- Provide legal advice on contracts, documents, legal issues, debt recovery and litigation support
- Create and implement legal policies for the company
- Provide legal training and updated to the company
- Prepare the board and shareholders' resolutions of the company and provide all necessary corporate secretarial support
- Advise on anti-corruption, anti-competition, export control and other compliance risks
- Provide compliance training to the company
- Create compliance policies for the company
- Review compliance / export control due diligence for customer / supplier screening
- Administrative functions (e.g. assist in the preparation of the annual compliance conference for group companies)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or above (Degree in Law is highly preferred)
- Male or Female / Age between 30 - 40 years old
- At least 6 years' experiences as an In-house legal counsel in a multinational company and related experiences in Information Communication Technology and/or Power Business and/or qualified to practice law in Thailand
- Good multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Thai with strong written and spoken English language skills due to the nature of the business
- Third language, especially in Japanese will be considered specially
- Legal, Compliance, contract management will be considered specially
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901