- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial etc.
- Review legal documents in English
- Providing general legal advices on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law
- Monitoring ongoing cases and update the progress to relevant parties, including coordinating with external parties
- Providing legal protection and risk management advice and solutions to management especially on contract management
- Bachelor's degree in law
- Minimum of 5 years with international law firms or internal corporate counsels with well-known companies
- Background experience in financial services, banking or insurance industries would be advantage
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901