- Management of all legal document, including drafting and reviewing commercial agreement and any legal contract both in English and Thai version.
- Provide legal opinions and advice in all legal aspects to ensure all operation, policies, activities, business practices are comply with all relevant laws and regulations as well as internal regulations.
- Develop, Engage and Maintain good relationship with local governmental authorities, as well as with external advisers in Thailand and Indochina.
- Assist in provided legal support to Merger & Acquisition for integration of acquisitions done in the region.
- Ensure that external advice to the business is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately.
- Ensure proper integration of acquisitions done in Indochina ( legal and compliance)
- Coordinating with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law or related filed.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field, especially commercial contract practice.
- Dealing with commercial contracts (leasing, tenant, joint venture, shareholders agreements, lease agreements, franchise agreements, loan agreements, employee, government, etc).
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good coordination skills.
- Able to review / draft contracts or legal documents in both Thai and English.
- Lawyer License is preferable.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901