- Drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents, developing standard templates for the operation of overseas entitied including conducting a legal M&A or due diligence matter
- Advising and handling legal consultations on Foreign Investment Law and relevant laws for support of the international business projects and dealing with overseas legal for 6 countries
- Drafting agenda and minutes of the Board of Directors' meeting and company secretary matters of the overseas subsidiaries in various countries
- Liaise with the claimant and give instruction and direction to external consultant in handling the claim settlement
- Managing the validity and enforcement of Trademark registration in Thailand and overseas.
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Law.
- Lawyer license is preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in corporate / commercial in a reputation law firm or legal department of a business organization
- A good knowledge of company secretary, International or Local Law
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure and maturity.
- Good general knowledge of commercial contract, drafting
- Fluent in Thai and English language for both of spoken and written
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence,
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901