- Responsible for the legal aspects of day-to-day operation of the and overall legal compliance of the company
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related
- Manage internal governance document reviews, such as board papers, contract checklists or related-party documents
- Monitor ongoing cases and update the progress to relevant parties, including coordinating with external parties
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice and solutions to management especially on contract management
- Research and think through the legal implications of technology the company intends to deploy, such as programmatic exchanges, blockchain and smart contracts
- Bachelor's degree in law
- Minimum of 5 years with reputable law firms
- Background with corporate commercial practices will be highly considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901