- Management of all legal document, including drafting and reviewing commercial agreement and any legal contract both in English and Thai version.
- Provide legal opinions and advice in all legal aspects to ensure all operation, policies, activities, business practices are company with all relevant laws and regulations as well as internal regulations.
- Negotiating legal terms, conditions of contracts and any other legal documentation, and advising on new business ventures and transactional matters.
- Advise on legal issues/risks and provide legal support to business teams.
- Acquiring knowledge of local laws for targeted countries for investment in order to facilitate overseas transactions and ensure legal compliance for investment projects.
- Ensure that external advice to the business is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately.
- Coordinating with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor from The leading university and Master Degree from abroad.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field, especially commercial contract practice
- Dealing with commercial contracts (leasing, tenant, joint venture, shareholders agreements, lease agreements, franchise agreements, loan agreements, employee, government, etc).
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good coordination skills.
- Able to review / draft contracts or legal documents in both Thai and English.
- Lawyer License is preferable.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901