- Preparing and reviewing agreement contracts for company business in Thai and/or English version.
- Drafting and reviewing all legal documents in Thai and/or English version.
- Providing advice on legal matters to management and all departments.
- Keeping and maintaining important documents of the company.
- Contacting and coordinating with the government sector.
- Compliance Manager will have responsibilities to manage and maintain group companies' compliance with all associated laws and regulations by managing compliance activities and shareholders and board of director meeting management for all group companies
- Support to Company Secretary in compliances, regulation and legal matters dealing with Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Bachelor's degree in business law or related field.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the Legal and Compliance area.
- Ability to draft and review contracts in Thai and English languages.
- Legal knowledge of domestic and international trade, commercial business.
- Experiences in listed company is a must.
- Having lawyer license.
- Good command of spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901