- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents
- Review legal documents in both Thai and English
- Providing general legal advices on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law, foreign business & employment law etc.
- Cooperating with external lawyers on transactions, litigation or dispute resolutions or other legal matters as required by business units
- Monitoring ongoing cases and update the progress to relevant parties, including coordinating with external parties
- Providing legal protection and risk management advice and solutions to management especially on contract management
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in law or related fields, Thai nationality only
- Lawyer License is strongly required
- Minimum of 5 years with Law firm or Corporate International company
- Background in commercial contract, joint venture, foreign investment would have an advantage
- Strong leadership with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Able and able to travel upcountry
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901