Job Title: Legal Counsel - Manager Level
- Draft and review "Commercial Agreements (Purchasing Agreements, Trade Agreements etc.) and Employees' Contracts including Legal Documents" for both Head Office and all operational branches including ensure the statutory compliances with Thai Law and Regulations, the company's policies and procedures
- Proceed and acquire the company's Business License, and assure that all agreements are complied to Head Quarter's policy
- Work closely with external lawyers for Litigation cases and ensuring proper Business's Operational Processes and Policies
- Prepare and validate all employees' contracts, and provide Professional Legal Advice to related parties
- Keep the company updated on changes in Thai Law
- Solve and handle properly any disputes and conflicts between employees and company
- Deal with Labor Unions and maintain good relationship to create supportive and encouraging working environments
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's Degree in Laws
- 6+ years of working experience in Corporate Law, Labor Law and Commercial Agreements
- Good communication & presentation & inter-personal skills, Hands-on, Assertive, Pleasant Personality, Dynamic and Self-Starter
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901