Position: Legal Manager
- Provide advices and recommendations pertaining to legal, regulatory, and governance issues and practices related to Industrial estate, Real estate & property, Corporate, Commercial contract, Joint venture, Foreign investment, Intellectual property, academic institution, REITs, Labor & employment, Public & private company laws and international transactions.
- Prepare and review contracts such as Assignment agreement, Power Supply Agreement, Secondment Agreement, Construction Agreement, etc. in both Thai and English in order to screen and mitigate legal and contractual risks of the company.
- Provide legal advice, comment, opinion and negotiate in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Attend business meetings with external and internal departments and authorities in relation to the work assignments.
- Bachelor's degrees or higher in Laws.
- At least 5 years experiences of legal counsel in international law firms or leading multinational companies.
- Having knowledge in corporate laws, property laws and international laws
- Lawyer License is required.
- Good command of English (TOEIC 550 upwards).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Positive attitude, maturity, reliable and independent.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901