- Business partner to provide legal advice, guidance and supports to business units - regional.
- Draft and review contracts and other documents e.g. applications, Power of Attorney and legal correspondences in both English and Thai language
- Handle and monitor company secretarial works, including but not limited to corporate registrations and record safekeeping
- Monitor business permits/licenses and support on BOI and ROH projects
- Oversee internal administrative works, processes and records for the legal team
- Liaise with government officers, external consultants and other outsiders on all legal matters
- Lead ad-hoc projects or specific tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law
- A certified lawyer
- At least 6 years of experience in corporate/commercial legal in a reputation law firm or the legal department of a business organization
- Fluent in English and Thai language both written and spoken
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, with a track record in handling multiples projects and cases with a multitude of stakeholders
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8658 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901