Location: Bangpoo Industrial Estate, Samut Prakan (main)
Chachoengsao (travel basis)
- Work in reviewing/drafting the commercial contract (English version) which may be requested by business units such as Procurement, Sales, Accounting and IT Department
- Advise on any legal issues as request.
- Translate legal documents (Legal notice/Labor union agreement/Warrant issued by the court or other government authorities.)
- Promote compliance matter to all employees (Compliance Poster)
- Educate all employees regarding to compliance policy (Anti-bribery training/Anti-Cartel/Conflict of Interest)
- Handle all compliance activities.
- Participate in compliance case investigation (such as fraudulent action/improper behavior of employees)
- Dealing with compliance team in Japan to complete compliance assessment.
- Promoting and education for Personal Data Act (PDPA) to all employee
- Apply and monitor for licenses (i.e. FBL, BOI)
- Overall litigation cases and co-work with outsource lawyer
- Meeting with management
- Other assignment (if any)
- Male or Female (Thai nationality only), age not more than 42 years old.
- Education: Master or Bachelor Degree of Laws
- Lawyer's license: required
- English skill: TOEIC score 700 or equivalent (needs to use English for doing job)
- Working experience as an in-house lawyer in manufacturing company is preferable
- Proactive / can-do approach and attitude
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think laterally and provide constructive feedback
- Strong interpersonal skill to work well with people
- Good attention to detail, well-organized with structured and logical approach
- Mature personality, able to work independently, self-confident, and strong communication skills.