Job Title: Legal Manager (Regional Role)
Location: Bangkok (Sathorn)
- Be business partner to provide legal advice, guidance and support to business units (Thailand and Oversea).
- Draft, evaluate, review and negotiate various agreements and contracts.
- Handle and monitor company secretarial works, including but not limited to corporate registrations and record safe keeping.
- Monitor business permitted/licenses and support on BOI and ROH projects.
- Oversee internal administrative works, processes and records for the legal team.
- Liaise with government officers, external consultants and other outsides on all legal matters.
- Lead ad hoc projects or specific tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor 's degree or higher in law.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in corporate/commercial legal in a reputation law firm or legal department of a business organization.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written (English and Thai).
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, work under pressure, and meet multiple tight deadlines.
- Hands on, strategic thinker and strong business acumen.
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good coordination skills.
- Lawyer License is preferable.
- Fluent in Thai and English language both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901