- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters
- Review legal documents in both Thai and English
- Providing general legal advices on various aspects of law including corporate & commercial law, foreign business & employment law, dispute resolutions
- Cooperating with external lawyers on transactions, litigation or dispute resolutions or other legal matters as required by business units
- Monitoring ongoing cases and update the progress to relevant parties, including coordinating with external parties
- Providing legal protection and risk management advice and solutions to management especially on contract management
- Bachelor's degree in law, and LLM from overseas would have an advantage
- Lawyer License is required
- Minimum of 5 years with international law firms or internal corporate counsels with large sized companies
- Energy or Oil & Gas industry experience with well-known companies would have an advantage
- Background with commercial, due diligence, M&A contracts in English would be preferred
- Strong leadership with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901