- Mange process of setting detailed plan, work process and procedure regarding litigation in order to develop periodic and systematic process and ensure work effectiveness
- Handle prosecution and lawsuit in order to ensure effectiveness of legal issue management and maximize company's interest
- Manage process of conducting legal analysis for litigation cases in order to diagnose cases and find interpretations, strategies, and solutions maximizing company's benefits
- Manage process of hiring external legal counsellor in case there is additional support to ensure effectiveness of legal issue management and to create optimal company's interest under budget and time constraint
- Represent the company in dealing with prosecution/lawsuit in major litigation cases in order to ensure effectiveness of legal issue management and maximize company's interest
- Bachelor's degree in law, and LLM from overseas would have an advantage
- Lawyer License is required
- Minimum of 5 years with law firms or litigation roles with large sized companies
- Knowledge or leading government agencies is highly preferred
- Possesses business acumen, leadership ability and knowledge of key legal and economic trends
- Service-minded and able to work independently
- Good command of English both written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901