- Responsible for daily operation in term of shipment delivery to customers
- Liaise with shipping agents, freight forwarders, government agents and 3PLs for shipping documents, inventory control, transportation (for exports shipment) and export process.
- Monitor and update all related licensing status in order to execute each shipment export
- Ensure FIFO and cost effectiveness to shipment
- Responsible for "Monthly loading & shipping report & presentation to management
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Logistics and Supply chain, Business Administration or a related field
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in export function and shipping process
- Experience in coordinating with local service providers
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7312 and ask to speak to the Nikkei Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300