Our client is an international medical device company. They are looking to for an experienced Logistic and Inventory Coordinator to maintain records of materials in inventory and on order, monitor reorder, point and initiate action to replenish stock. Reconcile irregularities in inventories and report to supervisor.
Job Title: Logistic and Inventory Coordinator
- Audit and maintain the current inventory, track order, and investigate problems
- To be on field with sales to track consignment inventory
- Re-stock and deliver products as necessary
- Process documents for product return following established procedures.
- Coordinate with the Logistic Manager in inventory management.
- Create invoice and receipt to client
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- THAI Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related field
- At least 2+ years of material management in medical device or pharmaceutical businesses
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Working knowledge in MS office, in particular Excel
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please click "Apply Now"