- Develop and implement logistics activities. These include customer service, logistics, and warehouse operations.
- Handles day to day logistics operations including incoming and outgoing shipments from company's different locations.
- Ensure compliance with the supply chain strategy set by the headquarter, quality management system, and customers' requirement.
- Monitor inventory management and levels of both finished goods and raw material.
- Monitor of the company's associated customs declarations by the contracted 3rd party logistics provider
- Assist and support import and export related activities
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in logistics and warehouse management.
- Experience in ERP program usages.
- Strong working knowledge in Import/Export regulations.
- Good command in written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901