Our client is a leading chemicals and petrochemical manufacturing company with over 30,000 employees worldwide. The company has their manufacturing facilities in Thailand producing specialty chemicals of which the company deals direct and indirect business throughout the region. They are currently looking for a "Logistics Analyst" to expand the company's operations.
The "Logistics Analyst" will work closely within the manufacturing facilities reporting to the Regional Business Unit Manager. The role requires the candidate to have experience in overseeing customer service, logistics, and warehousing operations. The ideal candidate shall have background in but not limited to the chemical/petrochemical industry. The candidate with work closely with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring the optimization of logistics for Thailand business.
- Develop and implement logistics activities. These include customer service, logistics, and warehouse operations.
- Handles day to day logistics operations including incoming and outgoing shipments from company's different locations.
- Ensure compliance with the supply chain strategy set by the headquarter, quality management system, and customers' requirement.
- Monitor inventory management and levels of both finished goods and raw material.
- Monitor of the company's associated customs declarations by the contracted 3rd party logistics provider
- Assist and support import and export related activities
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in logistics and warehouse management.
- Experience in ERP program usages.
- Strong working knowledge in Import/Export regulations.
- Good command in written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901