Our client is a leading global ingredient provider. They work closely with clients with in food, beverage, brewing, and pharmaceutical industries and numerous industrial sectors. The company is operating in over 40 locations and is currently expanding throughout the world. With the ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for a "Logistics Supervisor" to oversee the customer service, logistics, and warehousing operations.
The "Logistics Supervisor" will work closely within the manufacturing facilities reporting to the Logistics Manager. The role requires the candidate to have experience in overseeing customer service, logistics, and warehousing operations. As the client is an ingredient provider, an ideal candidate should have background from food production business. The candidate with work closely with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring the optimization of logistics for Thailand.
Location: Nakhon Pathom
- Develop and implement logistics activities. These include customer service, logistics, and warehouse operations.
- Lead a the manufacturing and warehouse site team to ensure a smooth operations with both internal and external stakeholder.
- Ensure compliance with the supply chain strategy set by the headquarter, quality management system, and customers' requirement
- Monitor inventory levels of both finished goods and raw material. This includes inbound and outbound logistics activities.
- Work closely with the logistics, planning, customer service, and external warehouse team.
- Prepare reports and take charge of the daily operational problems. Work closely with 3PL for both logistics and external warehousing to optimize the service quality and efficiency.
- Develop and drive continuous improvement projects within the site.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Warehousing
- Experience in implementing productivity and continuous improvement program.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901