Our client is a leading supplier in cold storage and food processing industry. The company work closely with clients throughout food & beverage, food ingredients, consumer products, and others supporting capital equipment and consultations. They are looking to expand the business and recruiting "Logistics Manager" to match the company's operations and growth.
The "Logistics Manager" will report directly to the Group Supply Chain Manager. The person will oversee logistics, warehousing, transport, planning, and strategy for the company. Working closely with various internal and external stakeholders, the ideal candidate should have direct experience in managing a logistics team with background in supply chain management (import/export, international trade, logistics, warehousing, transport, planning).
- Lead and manage logistics and warehousing operations of which includes inventory control, stock keeping, loading, transport, and others.
- Monitor, control stock movement and take necessary and good solutions by cooperation with concerned responsible people or suppliers to reduce or release slow moving, non-moving, dead stock, or products with uncompleted components.
- Ensure trade & Customs compliance with all relevant local, country and international regulatory requirements.
- Effectively manage all Logistics/Transportation partners, including but not limited to Global 3PL's, Ocean and Air Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers, Cross-Docks, etc.
- Select carriers/services provider, negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics and monitor service against performance criteria.
- Ensure compliance for Thai Regulation and external audit firm on import/export process including customs
- Ensure and maximize taxes/international trade privilege e.g. FTA, GSP, taxes refund
- Initiating new projects to develop all supply chain processes to support business growth.
- Identify technology improvements and implement solutions which improve outbound performance and cost structure
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all connected with the logistics process
- Manages and sustains workforce productivity by continual training, multi-skills and aligning resources with picking/packing demand.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of managing experience. At least 7-8 years of experience in logistics, planning, warehousing, transport, customer service, and strategy.
- Knowledge in industrial technical products, equipment, materials, spare-parts is a plus.
- Background from 3PL/Contract Logistics provider are welcome.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901