- Strategically planning and managing logistics, order and inventory management, customs process including delivery management.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order process.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, and process shipments and resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse and logistics workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations, compliance, ISO requirements or any quality management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any related.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager in a multinational company.
- Proven working experience in medical products business would be preferred and advantage.
- Record of successful inventory, order and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software or SAP.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901