en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.
- Responsible for Logistics activity in order to serve with company standard.
- Implement and develop Logistics strategies both Business and Operation across Thailand Network.
- Control all of Logistics cost to achieve business goal.
- Manage external parties in term of cost for warehouse, transportation and other logistics functions.
- Manage performance to agree with client service level.
- Coordinate with other departments to provide Logistics support to achieve business goal.
- Conduct process improvement for Logistic.
- Propose CAPEX investment.
- Negotiate in contract.
- Work with purchasing team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Business.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Logistics or Supply Chain field.
- Experience in project management and budget control.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent in people management skill.
- Strong leadership and analytical skill
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901