- Provide mechanical technical support for petrochemical operation
- Lead in inspection and maintenance activities for static equipment repair and preventive maintenance works.
- Trouble shooting and provide solution for static equipment repair
- Provide repair proposal to mechanical inspection team to review in term of work quality
- Conduct risk based inspection and develop inspection and test plan
- Manage sub-contractor to perform work safely
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Metallurgy Engineering.
- Min. 5 years' experience in manufacturing, inspection and maintenance in petrochemical business.
- Experiences in piping and static equipment inspection and maintenance in petrochemical business.
- Possess SSPC, API , NACE, CSWIP, CWI is advantage
- Good knowledge on construction and inspection code: ASME B31.3, ASME BPV Section VIII, API 510, 570, 650, 653. Etc.
- Good spoken and written English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901