Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to Maintenance and Reliability
- Responsible to Process development
- Responsible to Installation standards development and project management
- Responsible to Energy management
- Responsible to General capital management
- Responsible to Environment management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science and related filed.
- More than 10 years of working experience in Engineering with 5 years' direct working experience in poultry meats, slaughter process or food industry.
- Experience with Automation equipment, Automation machine, Automate cutting Conveyor.
- Experience to develop working instructions for each GMP, HACCP, BRC, or other standard procedures.
- Flexible to work during night time or during the holiday period.
- Have car driving license
- Influence English communication skill.
- Able to use Microsoft office application
- Experience with the high safety standard environment.
- Experience or knowledge of setting up the standard of Work Instruction procedures.
- Experience with the new start up construction or projects.
- Proven ability to lead multi-functional teams and build and leverage relationships across multiple functions and businesses to maximize team performance and achieve project objectives.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience effectively managing an engineering firm, particularly scoping and managing the work of third-party engineering and related consulting companies
- Strong influencing skills, ability to work across the organization and with multiple functions
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901