- Be responsible for all maintenance activities on the Bangplee Site
- To lead a multi-discipline manufacturing maintenance team to ensure delivery of functional Key Performance Indicators which contribute to the Supply function meeting its customer service, quality and cost targets.
- To ensure that the Maintenance team embraces the company culture and consistently demonstrate this through their application of the core values.
- Ensure that all items of plant and equipment are maintained to the appropriate standard to ensure that their performance is safe, reliable and in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) whilst at the same time continually improving performance, plant and systems to support the development of the Manufacturing Facilities and contributing to the Supply function meeting its customer service, quality and cost targets.
- Production line effectiveness (OEE), which includes:
- Machine availability / downtime
- Machine efficiency
- Changeover & run-up performance.
- Achievement of Preventative Maintenance Plan.
- Monitoring and control of financial budgets to hit targets
- Management of multiple concurrent priorities, projects and issues.
- Ensure engineering works planned to minimize impact on production operations.
- Ensure time taken for new innovative / entrepreneurial approaches to maximize opportunities
- Develop constructive but challenging relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Ensure always up to date with new technologies and their potential application
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3-5 years experience in project engineering or maintenance role.
- 3-5 years experience in a FMCG operation, preferably in a "high care" environment such as pharmaceutical, healthcare or food.
- 3-5 years of engineering management experience. Demonstrate experience in the management and leadership of engineering or maintenance staff.
- Must have a sound engineering background
- Knowledge in cGMP, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standard
- Demonstrate of good proven technical problem-solving techniques
- Good leadership qualities and be able to motivate others and demonstrate strong team working.
- Must be a decision maker.
- Flexible to travel, if required.
- Good command in English